Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Pre-Order
Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions comprise an offer (the “Offer”) whereby customers are welcomed to pre-order Samsung mobile phones pre-order offer (the “Pre-Order’’) valid from the 24th of August 2017 until the 10thof Sept 2017 (the “Validity Period”).
- The Pre-Order is available only at Samsung brand shops and Authorized Online and Offline Retail Stores in the United Arab Emirates (“UAE”).
- This Pre-Order is only valid for “Samsung Galaxy Note 8” (the “Device(s)”) which shall be subject to availability.
- A Pre-order Confirmation (“Confirmation“) receipt shall be provided to the pre-ordering customer upon full payment of the Recommended Retail Price of the Device in UAE Dirham (AED)as advised by Samsung (the “Pre-Order Amount”). The Pre-Order Amount may be refundable but not-transferable to the pre-ordering customer in the event the Confirmation is cancelled, subject to the pre-ordering customer presenting the receipt ofConfirmation.
- Pre-Order customers may also be entitled to receive a complimentary AKG (S30) speaker free of charge along with the Device, subject to availability.
- The Confirmation receipt should be retained by the pre-ordering customer as a proof of purchase and submitted to Samsung whenever required as a condition to acquiring the Devices.
- Samsung and its partners shall not be liable for any costs or damages that may incur as a result of the loss of the Confirmation receipt
- The Devices may be delivered to or can be collected from the stores by all pre-ordering customers 14th September 2017 onwards post receiving the Confirmation receipt.
- Samsung shall be entitled at its sole discretion and subject to any applicable law, to terminate or modify the Offer or to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time prior to the Validity Period.
- Samsung shall not be liable to the pre-ordering customer for any loss and/or damages of any kind suffered in connection with these Terms and Conditions and/or the Pre-Order.
- By participating in this Offer, the customer accepts that any dispute of whatever nature which is directly or indirectly related to these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to, governed and construed by the laws and regulations of the UAE and such disputes in relation to these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by the competent courts in the UAE as applied in Dubai.