Returns & Refunds Policy
PLUG INS is committed to selling high quality products to ensure that you are fully satisfied with every purchase made. We also appreciate that sometimes you might want to exchange or return something you have bought.
If applicable, we will gladly refund or exchange the product subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All products must be returned within 7 days from the date of delivery or collection, in good and unused condition, original packaging and with all paperwork, parts and accessories.
- All products must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to ensure a full refund in the same method of purchase.
- Where original receipts are not presented, an exchange or credit note will be issued against the current applicable product price.
- Electrical appliances, Smartphones, Tablets, Computers, Panels, Home appliances, Cameras, Audio products must be unopened and in their original package.
- For faulty products, please remove all personal data (e.g. computer or wireless phone data, cameras), from any returned products. PLUG INS is not responsible for any personal data left on or in these items.
Non- refundable or non-exchangeable products and services apply to the following:
- Labour, delivery and / or completed installation services.
- Prepaid cards, digital subscriptions or services.
- Ink / toner cartridges that are not in original condition.
- Items that are damaged or miss-used with missing accessories.
- Etched or otherwise personalised items (stickers, engraving, etc.).
- Opened and installed computer software and video games.
- Downloadable digital content such as apps, music and movies.
- Damaged or used products, which are no longer in sellable condition.
- Personal hygiene products (shavers, toothbrush, headphones, etc.).
- Delivery and installation charges, if the product has already been delivered or installed.
Any product purchased can be returned within 7 days of delivery or collection.
Please contact our customer service team on 800 PLUG INS (800 7584 467) between 10am and 7pm, Saturday to Thursday (excluding Fridays and public holidays).
Ensure that the product is in its original packaging, unused and in same condition you received it. Alternatively, you can return the product to your local PLUG INS store.
What documents do I need for returns or refund?
You will need the original receipt (bill or invoice), gift receipt or delivery note, as well as valid photographic identification for all returns.
What is your return period?
Products can be returned within 7 days of delivery or collection.
How does the returns process work?
You can return your products using one of the following easy return options:
Free return to the store:
- Simply take the products to your nearest "PLUG INS" store along with your proof of purchase.
- Just make sure you take a printout of your receipt or delivery note and the product you wish to return in all of the original packing materials, manuals and accessories, with a valid photographic identification: driver’s license, original passport or your Emirates ID Card.
- Your refund will be made in the same way as the original payment method.
- A restocking fee*, of 15% of the product value, if applicable, may be charged.
- If you have paid by PLUG INS gift vouchers, you will be given a gift voucher of equivalent value.
Collection of your Products: To arrange a collection, contact our customer service team on 800 PLUG INS (800 7584 467) between 10am and 7pm, Saturday to Thursday (excluding Fridays and public holidays).
- On your delivery note received with your order, please fill the returns quantity against each product and select from one of the return reasons and include this slip along with the returned products.
- A return fee of AED 20, if applicable, will be charged.
- A restocking fee*, of 15% of the product value, if applicable, may be charged
- Your refund will be made in the same way as the original payment method. If you originally paid by cash, we will refund you via bank transfer and you will be required to provide us with your bank account details
*Restocking fee: If the product is not in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or retain 15% of the original selling price to cover the costs that we incur in repackaging and restocking. Resalable means in pristine condition: Undamaged original packaging including all manuals, and accessories received in conjunction with your purchase and with all personal information removed.
What should I do if my order arrives damaged, defective or if the wrong item was shipped?
If you notice any visible damage to the product upon delivery, then refuse the delivery and email or call our Customer Service Centre on 800 PLUG INS (800 7584 467) between 10am and 7pm, Saturday to Thursday (excluding Fridays and public holidays). If any damage is identified post-delivery, we suggest that you immediately return such products to your nearest PLUG INS store. If you prefer for us to collect the product, please call us on 800 PLUG INS (800 7584 467).
How does the Refunds & Returns policy apply to promotional products and bundle deals?
When returning a product that included any free or discounted products these must be returned at the same time for a refund to take place. We won’t be able to offer a refund on part of a promotional bundle (i.e. a product purchased with another pre-specified product for a discount). So, if you would like to return a product purchased as part of a promotional bundle please be sure to return the whole bundle.
Why does PLUG INS require photographic ID for returns and exchanges?
To be absolutely certain that there are no fraudulent exchanges and for better customer service, we track and verify all returns.
Manufacturer warranty terms and conditions
The manufacturer warranty is at least one year from date of purchase, if applicable.
- Please retain your proof of purchase and warranty card for any claims
- The primary responsibility for warranty services rests with the principal supplier or manufacturer
- Accessories, batteries and consumables are not covered under warranty
- The warranty becomes invalid if the product has been opened or tampered by unauthorised personnel
- The warranty is applicable only within the United Arab Emirates (UAE).