1st year – Manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufacturer’s warranty is applicable as per terms and conditions provided by the manufacturer inside the packaging of the product and will commence from the date of purchase mentioned on the invoice.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty terms will be as provided by the manufacture/principal supplier of the product purchased and Plug Ins is a facilitator only.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty becomes invalid if the product has been opened or tampered with by an unauthorized person or unauthorised service center.
- Invoice and warranty card must be retained in order to claim under the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty is applicable within limits of UAE only, unless specified by the manufacturer.
- If the Manufacturer’s Warranty offered is for more than 1 year, then Plug Ins warranty will continue after the Manufacturer’s Warranty period is over for a total period of not more than 5 years including the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
2nd year – 5th year Plug Ins Warranty
- This is an online exclusive warranty which is valid only on purchases made on www.pluginsme.com. It is not valid on purchases made in-store.
- Plug Ins Warranty will commence from the end date of the Manufacturer’s Warranty until 5 years from the invoice date.
- Plug Ins liability under the Plug Ins Warranty is limited to repairing/replacing of defective products only. The Plug Ins Warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.
- Plug Ins Warranty covers for domestic/household use only & applicable within limits of UAE.
- Plug Ins Warranty is valid only on TVs, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers, Cooking Range and Dishwashers worth AED 500 and more.
- Collection & delivery of faulty products will incur a charge of AED 100 and is only within Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah. This is applicable for items below AED 5,000.
- If the product is not repairable, Plug Ins will either refund or replace the faulty Product as it may in its sole discretion decide.
- Refunds will be in the form of Gift voucher to be redeemed at Plug Ins and the value of such gift voucher will be calculated at 75% of invoice value for the 2nd – 3rd year & 50% of the invoice value for the 4th & 5th year.
- A replacement product will only be provided once the cause of damage has been determined and can be concluded as owing to mechanical failure and not having been caused by negligent use by the purchaser and/or any third party, nor has been damaged on purpose. The replacement product will be a refurbished product of same or similar specification and value.
- Replacement products may take up to 30 business days.
- The Free 5-year warranty is worth 30% of the product value. (e.g.: if the product costs AED 1,000, the Free 5 Year warranty is worth AED 300)
The Plug Ins Warranty DOES NOT extend to:
- Damage, defects and/or faults caused by negligence, misuse, accidents and other natural disasters or fault owing to deviation from recommended use of the products and or poor installation of the product, unless such was installed by a Plug Ins representative.
- Damage, defects and/or faults caused by liquid damages/defects.
- Screen and display damage.
- Damage, defects and/or faults caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator or fluctuations.
- Damage, defects and/or faults caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust or corrosive surroundings.
- Normal wear and tear
- Products which have been opened up, repaired or tampered with by unauthorized third party agents or other service centers.
- Accessories, batteries and consumables (including but not limited to bulbs, lamps, drums, etc.)
- Items without sales invoice and valid Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Software or data issues
- Image retention on TVs
- Accessories: control pads, adapters, etc.
For the avoidance of doubt, Plug Ins acting reasonably reserves the right to reject any Plug Ins Warranty claim.